We provide services to the local and surrounding communities that include:
- Community support through drop-in and self-help
- Information and referral services comprising brochures and/or direct information and referral services
- Internet access
- Adult Education programs including computer and English upskilling
- Recreational, health and social interests such as exercise and crafts
- Support to other local businesses and agencies in partnership for specialised programs developed to suit their needs such as Federation University, TAFE and other learning institutions work placement students
$5 lunch and dessert!
Book, DVD, and Board Game Exchange
For everyone that is interested in reading, watching movies and playing board games we have an exchange where you can bring in your own and exchange it for one that is available at the House.
MNH Friendship Group ✨
1st and 3rd Saturday of each month 1pm til 5pm. Feel free to bring a plate for afternoon tea, and come in for a chat. Bring a craft project you are working on or we have a jigsaw in progress and many other games to play.
Cost = $2 per week